It’s done!!!! All done! (Well, as done as we’re gonna get right now.)
We literally installed the last door knob and coat hook the other day on all the spaces that we remodeled. Now I’m gonna do my best to show you the results! Today, it’s all about the Master Bathroom.
(Click here to see all Remodel 2015 posts.)
Scope of work:
- Nothing too major (at least compared to the kitchen!).
- Rip out existing shower & vanity.
- Remove the wall separating the shower & vanity.
- Replace with smaller vanity (1 sink instead of 2).
- Replace shower with much bigger tiled shower.
- Replace laminate flooring with tile.
- Replace toilet, vanity light fixture and mirror.
- Replace bathroom door to match the rest of the upstairs doors.
- Remodel company: Maple Shadows
- Floor & Shower Tile: from Menards – Bella Grigio Porcelain Floor and Wall Tile 12″ x 24″
- Vanity: from Lowes – Diamond Goslin Storm Transitional Poplar Bathroom Vanity
- Sink Top: from Lowes – Style Selections Solid White Cultured Marble Integral Single Sink Bathroom Vanity Top
- Light: from Lowes – allen + roth 3-Light Kenross Brushed Nickel Bathroom Vanity Light
- Shower door: custom, but arranged through Maple Shadows
- Wall color: Repose Gray in Satin by Sherwin Williams
Some Before Shots: