I am stressed these days. (You can tell by my Pepsi consumption, unfortunately.)
- Projects are blowing up at work.
- Changes are happening there that affect me and got me worried.
- People there are being snippy. I’m being snippy.
- Sammy’s potential upcoming surgery weighs on my mind.
- Our big remodel is starting in 2 weeks.
- I have things to pick out for the remodel with lots of confusion on my lighting choices. (It’s tough to find something that you LOVE!)
- My sister recently moved to South Carolina, which really stinks as she was a huge part of my life, having lived just up the street and was my babysitter. Really stinks.
- Finn had really been acting up and potty training was just dragging on and on and on and on. (Seriously…we’re 10 months into this and still having 5-6 ‘accidents’ each day. We’ve had some recent success in the last 2 weeks which has made this much better.)
- Sammy’s stopped sleeping through the night. He had been waking up once each night, wanting a bottle and then being WIDE awake. Now he’s just waking up once a night, getting stuck in the crib and needing help. But it’s still interrupted sleep.
I’m just ready for no more moving parts! I’m ready for January – things will be much calmer then!