Sickness is running our house lately, how about you? Jeff and I have colds. Stephen has a suspected eye infection or maybe allergies, but 5 days of eye drops didn’t clear it up. So yesterday, I took him into the pediatrician and they prescribed an oral antibiotic AND a different kind of eye drops (that cost $135!). And wouldn’t you know it, but starting yesterday, Finn started having some gunk in his eyes too — will he come down with the same infection? Oh bother!
After meeting with the pediatrician, I had my 36 week check up (love that both doctors are in the same building – just different floors!). All is well there!
- She thinks baby is head down. Yay for no breech presentation so far!
- My blood pressure: okay at 125/70-something. Up from earlier in pregnancy, but not a concern yet.
- My weight gain: nothing.
- Measuring right on track.
- His heartbeat right in the 140s.
- (For the ladies who would want to know) I’m barely dilated and 25% effaced.
Her words? “No reason to think you’ll go early. No reason to think you’ll go late. No reason to think you’ll go on time.” So we’ll wait another 4 weeks, give or take!