Ummm…so I had my 32 week check up for Baby #3. Like a week ago. Isn’t that already a sign that you’re not a first born if it takes your mom a week to blog about her check up?
Anyway…nothing really to report.
- Baby has a good heartbeat in the 140s.
- I had no weight gain, but…
- I’m measuring on track, maybe a little small.
- My blood pressure is starting to inch up there, but definitely not a concern. I just noticed that it was higher for me.
- Baby was head down at this appointment, but I still feel really big movements, so I’m not convinced that’s where he’ll stay.
I go again next week for my 34-week check up and this time they’ll do a growth ultrasound to check his measurements, but I’m not really concerned.