This appointment just seems like a weird one. This is the first one when you start going every other week instead of once every 4 weeks (at least at my doctor’s practice). So, I go there and it seems like I was just there!
And again….another short one. In and out in 5 minutes. That’s what happens when you don’t have any questions, I guess.
- I’m up 2 pounds from 2 weeks ago. Yikes!
- My blood pressure is good.
- Baby’s heartbeat is good (in the 130s this time).
- I feel lots of movement still.
- No gestational diabetes.
- I am starting to “measure small” though, so we’re going to do a growth ultrasound at 34 weeks like I did with my first 2 pregnancies. No major concerns, just keep an eye on it.
That’s it. See her in another 2 weeks!