There are so many fantastic bloggers out there. I’ve ran across several articles and authors lately that have really encouraged me.
- Encouraged me as they’ve helped me realize that I don’t have to do it all.
- Encouraged me as they’ve given me helpful information on how to structure my life.
- Encouraged me as they’ve pointed me to some great reading – fiction and non-fiction.
- Encouraged me as they’ve reminded me about truth about God and other people.
I wish I could be like those writers. Because I read so many other things (facebook, blog posts, news articles, whatnot) that hurts my heart. And I wish I could encourage people.
- I wish I could encourage those couples struggling with infertility. It’s a hurt that I’ve feared, but haven’t walked through. And I recognize that any comfort coming from me, a woman with 2 young kids close in age, would more likely sting than soothe.
- I wish I could encourage that working mom who is afraid that she should be a stay-at-home mom. But I struggle through that decision myself, so I’d likely just ramble on incoherently.
- I wish I could encourage the person struggling with debt and income issues. But I recognize that I haven’t walked that road. Even the times where I had lower income than I’m used to – it was still a good income. So I think any encouragement from me would sound too preachy or high-and-mighty. Not what I would intend, but that’s probably the end result.
I wish I could write the post that could heal hurts, but I’m afraid I just don’t have it in me. I start a post, then realize that I sound dumb. Or simple. Not encouraging, just noise. So I’ll refrain. But for those that are hurting, my heart hurts with you. I just don’t have an elegant way to tell you that.
Anyone want to read a post on why I like the TV show “The Voice”? Yeah, probably not. But I do like that show quite a bit!