What I did:
- Made cookie dough.
- Pressed into a 9-inch spring form pan.
- Baked it.
- Let it cool.
- Popped the sides & bottom off of it.
- Put the cookie on the plate.
- Said “Congrats! I love you and am so proud of you!”
Couldn’t be simpler!
The recipe that I used:
1 1/4 cups flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla
1/2 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips/chunks (ish) – this time, I used chips and chunks
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine first three dry ingredients. Set aside.
3. In bowl beat together oil and sugars. Add in egg and vanilla.
4. Beat in dry ingredients.
5. Mix in the chocolate chips.
6. Spread into 9-inch springform pan.
7. Add more chocolate chips on top.
8. Bake for 20 minutes or so until light brown.