I’ll be 24 weeks pregnant next week, but had to do my maternity check up today because of scheduling reasons. All looked well (which is the kind of report you like to get!)
- His heartbeat was in the 140s. Pretty consistent for him.
- My blood pressure was great.
- Total weight gain 9-10 pounds. Pretty similar to what I was at this stage in my first pregnancy.
- Next appointment (at 28 weeks), I’ll have to take the gestational diabetes test, which is drinking the orange sugary drink, then getting blood work an hour later.
- After that appointment, I’ll start going every other week, starting at week 30.
- This past week, I watched my birthing and c-section videos that my OB’s office asks her patients to take. No big deal. They were online.
Someone asked if I did a pregnancy journal and I don’t. I just do these posts, which I find interesting to be able to “‘compare” this pregnancy to the last one. Not that pregnancies are the same, but it’s just interesting to see what differences there are. I like it.