These are one of my favorite cookies! I really like them frozen, so I usually have a batch in the freezer at all times. When I take a batch to work, they don’t last at all…they go super quick!
Oatmeal Butterscotch Cookies
Found from Baking Junkie
1 cup (2 sticks) salted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup sugar
3/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
3 cups quick cooking oats
1 bag butterscotch chips
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Beat together butter and sugars.
2. Add in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt.
3. Add to wet ingredients. Stir in oats and butterscotch chips. Form into small balls and place on cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
4. Bake for 8-9 minutes (a few minutes longer for crispier cookies).
5. Cool on cookie sheets for 5 minutes, then place on wire rack to cool completely.