Things I’m looking forward to:
- Saturday, where I get to go to an amusement park for the first time with Jeff. Wonder if we like the same rides.
- Sunday, where for a day I’ll be a Kansas City Chiefs fan attending my first professional football game.
- Making Christmas plans. Things are more complicated when you have 2 families to coordinate, but you get to celebrate twice!
- A Double date a friend and I have planned for our significant others. It’s a Pre-Thanksgiving Date!
- Watching Biggest Loser tonight – I’m kind of getting hooked. I like to watch it while I clean house. Tuesdays is my cleaning day.
- Harry Potter #7 movie. I’m re-reading the book to get ready. Re-experiencing the grief. The fun. The excitement. The scariness.
- Getting to make soup for meals soon. It’s not quite cold enough, but it’s gonna get there!
- My 5K being over! 10/30!