Phinehas turned 6 months old on Friday and we had our check up with the doctor today.
- He lost a little ground on weight. Went from 35th percentile to 21st percentile. Totally okay.
- He lost a itty bitty bit of percentile in length too. Went from 69th percentile to 65th percentile. Doc still says he’ll be as tall as Jeff someday.
- He was 16 pounds, 1.7 ounces (man, they’re specific!) and 27 inches.
- His eating is good.
- Doc says I should be thrilled that he’s getting 10 hours of sleep in a row each night. So I will be!
- Move onto solids!
- By his next major check up, he should be “creeping, crawling and crouching”.
- The doctor was concern about his head shape, so we’ll be making an appointment at the Helmet Clinic. It wasn’t a huge concern, but something he noticed. Not a big fan of hearing that!
A recent photo:
(yes, measuring cups are all the rage in baby toys these days.)
His scrapbook page: